Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have to tell you, this has to be the best carrying case around for those of you who go to a lot of PTQ's and FNM's.  I used to haul around a pretty large backpack that held 3 binders and a whole bunch of decks.  It got to the point where I realized that I was carrying thousands of dollars of my stuff around and hurting my back at the same time.  So I decided to minimize the amount of stuff I was going to carry and it came down to these essentials:

Decks-  2 EDH(Commander), Standard Compeditive, Standard Brew, Limited Sleeves and Box
Counter-  Dice, Counter, Coins
Trades-  Only bringing the easily tradables. 

All slamed into a small carrying case.  My back no longer hurts, I have lower fear of losing all of my MTG cards, and the strap fits perfectly even for a big guy like me. 

Also, you can easily slide in a 4 pocket Monster Binder in there also, so you can have trades on you at all times.  The Monster Binders must be the best protection you can get for your cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment